So you’re having trouble meeting somebody. You’ve read everything on how to meet somebody. You’ve used all different approaches and methods for how to meet somebody. Yet it’s still not happening for you. Why isn’t it working for you? Meeting someone is not just about memorizing approaches or methodologies. That’s only part of the equation…
By creating an amazing lifestyle and being passionate about the things you do, you will start attracting the opposite sex instead of spending your life chasing them and hoping you’ll connect with them. People are attracted to positive, fun, interesting and well-rounded individuals. If you’re miserable or doing things that you don’t enjoy, you are not going to to meet anyone, no matter what approach or methodology you use to do it. No one wants to meet someone who is miserable or spending their life doing things they don’t like.
So before you go out and try to meet somebody, you need to first figure out how to create a passionate lifestyle for yourself. Think for a second about the kind of people to whom you are attracted. Most people are attracted to people who are positive, energetic and interesting. Now think about what type of person you are right now. Are you that positive, energetic and interesting person I just described, or are you someone who is miserable and angry because you can’t meet someone?
It all starts with creating an amazing lifestyle for yourself, so that you feel great and will attract amazing people into your life. So to give you a little incentive to get started creating your own amazing lifestyle, here are 5 ways to create your lifestyle so you are instantly more attractive to the opposite sex:
1. Reevaluate Your Work Environment: One of the first (and most important) things you need to do to create an amazing lifestyle is to take a very critical eye to your current work environment. Because work is something most of us HAVE to do, we sometimes don’t expect that it is also something we can want to do (or at least not hate doing). Think about your current work environment. Do you have a boss who is consistently demeaning? Do you dislike most of your co-workers? Do you dread going into work every day? If your work environment is toxic and causing you to be miserable, then it’s time to evaluate whether it’s time for a change. If you are working in a toxic environment, consider whether you are staying there because you are comfortable and don’t want to have to push your own boundaries. If you stay in a work environment that makes you miserable and angry, then understand that miserable and angry is what you are going to project to everyone around you (whether you intend to or not), including to the people you have been trying to attract.
2. Do The Things You Love: So many people go to places they believe they “should” go or “have to” go in order to meet somebody, but which are places they don’t enjoy being at all. Is it really any wonder they have trouble meeting people in these places? Instead of going to places where you’re not happy to try and meet somebody, pick five things YOU really love to do. Think about what your five favorite things are to do. Then ask yourself whether there are members of the opposite sex present at each of those five things. If not, then go deeper and find five things you’re either already interested in or about which you would like to learn. Then go to any of these places to meet people. When you go to places that interest you, you’ll already have things to talk about and will naturally bond with people. The reason you have trouble making conversation with people in a bar (or other places you may not enjoy being), is when you’re someplace you really don’t like you have to manufacture conversations instead of just talking about what’s already interesting to you.
3. Be Open: Positive people are open to new experiences. So instead of expecting to meet someone when you go out and getting totally disappointed if you don’t, be open to what the day or night might present to you. Being open means talking to everyone with which you come into contact, and not only being friendly to someone you find attractive. Just because you are not attracted to the person you’re talking to doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be open and friendly. You never know if that person may have a friend they’re meeting later with whom you might end up totally connecting. So be open to anything and everything, because people who are open to whatever presents itself to them always meet people. Remember that every connection you make with someone leads to another, and you never know what (or who) that next connection might bring into your life.
4. Find Your Inner Child: A big part of being attractive to the opposite sex is being approachable. That means when you go anywhere, don’t just “show up.” You need to embrace the moment and approach everything with a child-like enthusiasm. Smile, talk to people, ask questions and enjoy yourself. During a recent coaching weekend with several male clients, instead of just “taking them out to meet women” I took them to the beach and had them build sand castles. The reason I did this was to teach them how to have fun again and not to be so serious. If you’re serious when you try to meet someone, then you’re not having fun and that is not attractive. Life is about having fun just like you did when you were a kid. So what happened with the guys on the beach? They ALL ended up meeting great women who joined in to help them build the sand castles.
5. Use The Law Of Attraction: This is part of why how you behave in public will affect how successful you will be at attracting member of the opposite sex. It’s called attraction for a reason. When you walk into a place and you start talking to a bunch of different people, other people will line up and want to talk to you (including those members of the opposite sex you’ve been trying so hard to meet). If you’re angry, you are going to attract angry people and you will spend your day in constant confrontations. If you walk around in life having fun, having casual conversations and enjoying every step of the journey – even if you’re just running an errand to the market – you are going to attract great people into your life. People are attracted to people having a good time and who are enjoying their life. No one wants to hang out with a person who is pouting, folding their arms, and looking miserable. That’s why it’s so important that you create a lifestyle you enjoy, which will in turn attract the opposite sex.
Creating a lifestyle is all about learning to genuinely enjoy your life every day. Do things that you love and enjoy them. Embrace every single moment. By doing these things, you will naturally start attracting people. By being more open, not only will you start talking to more people, but more people will notice your openness and start talking to you. Being more open also makes you more memorable.
So why continue to chase after people you want to meet when you can start attracting them? Create an amazing lifestyle and be passionate about the things you do, and you WILL start attracting the opposite sex.
David Wygant is the nation's leading personal
dating coach, professional dating agent and image-maker. Recognized as
the world's premier dating authority, David brings his extensive
experience and coaching expertise to change the lives of thousands of
singles everywhere by giving them real life dating advice.